Someone has deleted the local repository that you were using. Until all the
maven plugins you have use project.properties overrides, you'll have to
maintain a local repository with the JARs they need.

Running gump once without offline ought to correct this?

BTW, we are getting really close to releasing Maven 1.0, so I'll have some
time to set up the gump bootstrap of Maven via ant so you can do this all
nicely. I'll send through more info when I get there...

- Brett

http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-gump-test/gump-test-maven1/gump
_work/build_jakarta-gump-test_gump-test-maven1.html

regards

Experience the Unwired Enterprise: http://www.sybase.com/unwiredenterprise
Try Sybase: http://www.try.sybase.com