Hi,

it seems that the following paths should be added to the classpath: "./build/classes" and "."
The "./build/classes" contains the dom4j class files and junit testfiles, the last path is needed for the unit tests to access the resources in the ./xml directory

But, I don't know how to tell gump how to do this.

What I don't understand is that these paths are added to the classpath in the test target of the Ant build.xml file, but gump doesn't seem to use them. Is this correct? I'm new to gump and I'm just trying to understand what's happening here.

regards,
Maarten

Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

A DOM4J fix would benefit 86 other projects, so thanks in advance...

   http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/project_todos.html

http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/dom4j/dom4j/index.html#Project-level+Files

Hmm, this show 'class not found'. I wonder if this is as simple as the test
classes not being told to Gump in a <work entry -- or some other classpath
issues.

http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/dom4j/dom4j/gump_file/TEST-org.dom4j.TestAddAttribute.xml.html

 <error message="org.dom4j.TestAddAttribute"
type="java.lang.ClassNotFoundException">java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.dom4j.TestAddAttribute

BTW: This is the classpath:

   http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/dom4j/dom4j/details.html#Classpath

regards,