Hello,

I'm hoping I can get a little help with adding a new gump project to xmlbeans.  I'm
new to gump so I don't really know how it's all put together or automated.  I'd like
to add a 'test' project that depends on the xml-xmlbeans' build and which runs the ant
target 'drt' in xml-xmlbeans/v1/build.xml.  Robert Donkin suggested I post here and
ask for gump karma and check out gump from cvs and play with project/xml-xmlbeans.xml
from there.

Any suggestions on next steps?

thanks!

--