On Tue, 06 Jul 2004, Stephen McConnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <snip>
>
> /usr/local/gump/packages/phoenix-client.jar:
>
> </snip>

This file doesn't exist on brutus and I don't know why it should or
how it gets into James' CLASSPATH.  Brutus' website is currently
non-functional, sorry.

There should be a phoenix-client.jar created by the avalon-phoenix
project.  Unfortunately there is either currently a Gump instance
running or it failed to build last time, there is no jar right now.

On my own Gump installation (still "traditional"):

$ zip -Tv /javastuff/gump/avalon-phoenix/target/lib/phoenix-client.jar | fgrep -i
xdoclet
$

no XDoclet related classes in phoenix-client.jar.  In particular:

$ find /javastuff/gump/avalon-phoenix/ -name PhoenixXDoclet\* -print

comes up empty as well.