Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004, Leo Simons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

in other words, that's a lot of tomcat processes with a lot of
resident memory.

Sure its not only a lot of Java threads in a single process with a lot of resident memory? Linux process watching tools are unusable WRT threads - some people say Linux threads are unusable.

reasonably sure. Other tasks running concurrently are noticably faster when tomcat is off. Restarting tomcat also helps tremendously. I just tried that and then we're indeed down to just having many dupped threads.

I'm guessing the forrest webapp has a memory leak or two.

- LSD