On Mon, 05 Jul 2004, Stephen McConnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The idea scenario is that gump generates the module using the above
> after doing the checkout and before computing dependencies.

So Gump had to know how to generate descriptors before it could start
to do some work.  As much as I understand your intention, I see rather
big bootstrap problems here.

Would your magic project description contain all information necessary
to build your projects?  You'd probably still need to pull SCM
information and jar locations from Gump in addtion, right?