Am Do, 2004-07-08 um 20.23 schrieb Adam R. B. Jack:
> i.e. lots of files!
>
> Basically, I have to assume that these are from POI (please correct me if I
> am wrong) and one (or both) of the two POI runs.

You are write, the POI test cases do create temporary files without
deleting them. I think you can remove them without any harm.

Fellow POI committers, could you please delve into your test cases and
resolve that issue? BTW, the HPSF test cases tidy the disk when they are
finished (tap on my shoulder).

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Körner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423