At 11:45 AM 8/23/2004, you wrote:
Dear Gumpmeisters,

The following 13 notifys should have been sent

[snip]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: jetty/jetty-plus failed
[snip]

Regarding the jetty-plus build failure, I would like to note that as far as log4j tests are concerned, we are not interested in the jetty API but its ability to act as a web-server with JNDI support. From our perspective, it would be sufficient to link to jetty-plus.jar without building jetty afresh each day. In other words, we are more interested in gumps ability to run test scripts regularly on different platforms rather then its ability to track API changes and resolve compatibility issues. These are related but distinct goals.

Just my 2c.

-- Ceki Gülcü