All,

As part of the migration towards SVN (at least in parcel with CVS), I asked
infrastructure to create a shared commits mailing list. They have done so:

    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-92

Now apparently mails going to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (from CVS commits) now go
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] also.

Now I never quite understood the commit mailing lists, these things always
seems to magically work and yet I've never manually subscribed to them.
Maybe this is because most are aliases to general lists. Still, I suspect we
now have an issue where folks will not receive commit messages, when they
once did.

So, what do we do:

1) Add the list here? http://gump.apache.org/mail.html
2) Post to this list (a few times) telling people to subscribe themselves?

Thanks for any insights.

regards,