On Sun, 10 Oct 2004, Stefano Mazzocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> AFAIK, <delete is currently turned off for security reasons

Is it?

IIRC I added <delete> to ensure that two different builds inside the
same directory tree didn't affect each other.  mockobjects?  Yes, I
think so.  Basically I was building the same project twice against two
different sets of dependencies.

Not using <delete> but using to different build directories (or even
separate modules) would have been cleaner.  No problem with cleaning
this up - delete can go.

> and <mkdir is something that gump could easily infer by itself
> (basically, gump can try to read all the directories that are
> references in the descriptors and, if not there, they can be built.

If Gump does that, fine.