> Silly me! You are right! Indeed, the workspace.xml file hasn't been well
> formed.

Gump should've reported more nicely. Now it does, so thanks.

>Now for the next: I can now invoke gump. However, it indicates
> that one of the prerequisites (beaver) fails. See the attached log file
> for details.

Yup, you are on the last step:

    http://gump.apache.org/gettingstarted.html#Installing+Packages

Basically you need to manually (due to license agreements you might have to
click through) install the packages in the correct locations (relative to
where you set packages directory in your workspace.)  The list that a full
Gump needs is large, hopefully you need far less.

    http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/packages.html

regards,

Adam
> > Redoing this (with the latest SVN trunk) ought tell you if there is an
XML

----