[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Module james-server success, but with warnings.

this should be fixed (was looking in the wrong directory of the repository)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Project txt2html-task (in module jakarta-servletapi-5) success, but with warnings.

this is due to this line

    <!-- not a jar, but I don't see a way to create one either -->
    <jar name="jsr152/build/ant"/>

the task seems not to be generating a jar, can we "publish" a directory of classes instead of a jar? is <jar dir=""/> allowed?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Module werkz success, but with warnings.

the "werkz" module is gone and Maven is the only one that depends on it. Should we blast it?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Project jtidy-cvs (in module jtidy) failed

this requires these maven plugins

maven-sourceforge-plugin-1.0.jar
maven-statcvs-plugin-2.4.jar
maven-findbugs-plugin-0.8.4.jar
maven-xhtml-plugin-1.2.jar
maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.4.1.jar

so I just added them to the maven repository on brutus (kudos to Eric for the IRC help!)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Project jetty-plus (in module jetty) failed

I added the JMX jar to the jetty project, this should make this work

--
Stefano.