Stefan,

I'll remove the classpath element of the manifest.  it is historic and not used
anymore (to my knowledge).

I don't know the ancestory of the javax classes in geronimo. I would assume
they came from jakarta, but I don't know for sure. At the time I switched I did so as the geronimo classes had been updated with the apache 2 license.

cheers

Stefan Bodewig wrote:
Thanks for the quick help, Greg.