On Thursday 21 October 2004 05:56, Eric Pugh wrote:
> Okay..  Sorry for being dense but..  Where do I put this:
>
> maven.jar.<artifactID> = <path to Jar>

For all normal cases; You don't. It is done in the maven.py script.

I am not even sure it will work for non-normal cases, and if a proper
classpath can be picked up at all, but I think IF it doesn, it would be
something like;

<maven goal="jar" basedir="whatever" >
  <property name="maven.jar.abc" project="abc-project" id="IdOfAJar" />
</maven>

But I am not sure...

Cheers
Niclas