On Oct 27, 2004, at 3:34 AM, Eric Pugh wrote:
I am not sure how we depend on it.. It seems like things just fail if we
don't have it...

sounds like the easy solution is to remove the dependency and see what happens :)
-pete

-----Original Message-----
From: peter royal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 4:47 AM
To: Excalibur Developers List
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: excalibur-configuration

On Oct 26, 2004, at 10:18 PM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
Excalibur gang,

Jakarta Turbine Fulcrum has a couple of projects that depends on the
excalibur-configuration project, which doesn't exist anymore.

What is the migration path for this artifact?

What aspects do they depend on? if they are the only dependees, might sense for them to pull the code into their codebase? -pete