Leo Simons wrote:
> Hi gang,
>
> ./validate says today:

This did used to validate recently. I see from the
commit history that various people have since been
making changes but not using the 'validate' script.

I just moved the "basedir" attribute from the "project"
elements to the "ant" elements. Not sure if that is correct.

Would someone please help us to sort out the mess.

--David