> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Dear Gumpmeisters,
> >
> > The following 4 notifys should have been sent
>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Module lenya success, but with warnings.
>
> There is something wrong. Lenya is not successful at all!

This stems from the old days when SF.net CVS was so flaky. Basically, if we
attempt to do a CVS|SVN update and fail -- but we have "old" code
(yesterdays) -- we look the other way (setting this error message below). If
we didn't we'd been sending out failures (and not building trees) with no
real reason (just a suspicion.)
        Error *** Failed to update from source control. Stale contents ***

We probably ought only allow this to occur for a finite period.

regards,