1) get a real OS*
2) alternatively, get Cygwin*
3)

cd F:\data\Python\gump-svn\python
svn up
sh ./gump test

should now sort-of work.

* I built a convenience thin shell wrapper. You could also just take a look at what it does; its really straightforward....

Adam Jack wrote:
Also, could somebody point me to Wiki/Docs changes for this new config, or
an archive thread, or simply give a little information on it?

Not really. It didn't work when I looked at it. Now you can run them again, but there's a "few" failures. I talked a bit about using the "unittest" package a while back. Searching the list for "test" in the subject line should get some hits I hope :-D

g'night peeps!

- LSD