Hi all!

On 04-01-2005 20:00, "Christine Li" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> To figure out whether build.sysclasspath has been changed recently, I
> found that on the gump main page under How does Gump work[1], it says
> "Note  Gump set's Ant's build.sysclasspath to only and manages the system
> classpath" . So I was wrong in my previous email, we should keep
> build.sysclasspath=only and add
>  /usr/local/gump/public/workspace/xml-xalan/java/build/classes
>
> to the bootclasspath setting.
>
> Can someone works on Gump correct it? Or if it is something that I can
> change from xml-xalan site, please let me know. Thanks,

Please see

  http://gump.apache.org/metadata/project.html#jar

It sounds like 'type="boot"' needs to be added to the xalan descriptor
somewhere.

Christine, all ASF committers have write access to the gump cvs repository
so you can easily correct it yourself (we *all* work on gump :-D). Simply

  cvs -d $APACHE_REPO co gump -P
  cd gump/project
  $EDITOR xml-xalan.xml # or xml-xalan2, I dunno, there's a file there
  # change the descriptor
  cvs commit -m "useful description goes here"

And that's it!

Best regards,

Leo