Graham Leggett said:

> I added mailserver and email to <workspace>, but still no emails - will
> try the --debug option to see what is happening.

Adding the --debug option and doing a full gump run turns up nothing in
the log that mentions mail - the only option seems to be that I have
configured it incorrectly and the email feature is off.

I have done two things:

- Configured the workspace tag like this:

<workspace
    version="0.4"
    name="generic"
    basedir="."
    pkgdir="./packages"
    jardir="./jars"
    mailserver="192.168.1.24"
    email="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

- Configured the project tag like this:

  <project name="hoops-make">
    <make/>
    <depend project="hoops-configure"/>
    <license name="LICENSE.txt" />
    <nag to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" from="SVN FO Hoops &lt;svn_fo_hoop
[EMAIL PROTECTED]&gt;" />
  </project>

What in addition to this do I need to configure to get gump to send emails?

Regards,
Graham