Stefan Bodewig wrote:

Hmm, can you send the complete descriptors so that I can have a closer
look?

Will do when I have access to that machine again tomorrow.

Another thing I noticed - if I commented out the <arg/> tags that created --with-hoops and --with-monacoxml, suddenly the hoops-feed project disappeared off the list of projects to be built. As soon as I put the args tags back, the project suddenly was built (and failed) again.

Is there something special about the --with-<something> arguments?

I also get a warning that the --with arguments are not necessary, as the projects already depend on it's two dependencies.

Regards,
Graham