> Dear Gumpmeisters,
>
> The following 11 notifys should have been sent
>
> *********************************************************** G U M P
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Module db-derby success, but with warnings.
> *********************************************************** G U M P

<snip>

> Work ended in a state of : Failed
> Elapsed: 6 secs
> Command Line: svn --quiet update --non-interactive db-derby
> [Working Directory: /usr/local/gump/public/workspace/cvs]
> svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
> svn:
> Cannot replace a directory from within

This is due to Derby's recent graduation and move out of the
incubator, along with its source tree, to live in the db part of the
repository.

I've attached a patch which updates the URLs (and adds
repository/db-svn.xml), but I think someone is going to have to go to
where the source is checked out on vmgump and 'svn switch' the source
to the new URL.

I think there may still be an error to deal with past that, but at
least the source will resume updating properly.

Thanks,
andrew

A      repository\db-svn.xml
M      project\db-derby.xml