-----Original Message-----
From: Sander Temme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sun 3/5/2006 4:39 PM
To: Gump code and data
Subject: Re: BATCH: All dressed up, with nowhere to go...

>On Mar 5, 2006, at 2:43 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Project junit (in module junit) failed
>
>So, what is the scenario when something like this happens? Do the
>JUnit folks know? Care? Do we just wait for them to get their s**t
>together?

It looks like somebody forgot to do a 'cvs add' before they did a 'cvs ci'.
The current Gump descriptor doesn't <nag /> so they won't have found out about
it from us (although there just was a long discussion of it on [EMAIL
PROTECTED] :).  Given how inactive the CVS is, I'm guessing that they simply
don't know (it works for the person that broke it, and nobody else has done a
'cvs up && ant' :).

Normally, we just wait for them to get their s**t together.  If anybody is on
their mailing list (or cares to join :), they could point it out to the JUnit
developers.  However, if you just want to get your system up and running, it
looks easy to patch:
   $ cd cvs/junit/junit/runner
   $ cp Version.java Version.java.template

Personally, I'm for giving them more time to work out their constipation issues
(or, I'd have done the above myself already :).  However, it is killing a big
part of Gump, so won't complain if somebody wants to 'fix' this outside of the
JUnit project.

>FWIW blowing away the checkout doesn't seem to help.
>
>S.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the
intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or
distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then delete all copies of
this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through
the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive information,
such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal identification
numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail.