Hey Brett,

Just wondering...

...is there a system-wide continuum installation at apache yet? Is it
stable enough yet to support getting lots of apache people logins to
do their nightly builds using it?

I've been using continuum at work and its really a lot easier to understand
for people who "just want a nightly build, dammit". Historically people
have looked to gump to do that, and also historically, that has never been
a good idea (I'm willing to bet there's still people out there using gump-
built jar files on production machines).

Its not that gump can't be stable and secure and used for regular builds,
its just that we, well, don't, really :-). On and off I've looked at perhaps
having such a more "trustable" gump in place (with lots of "installed
packages") but when I heard about continuum I figured that it would probably
serve this need a whole lot better...so I'm kinda hoping at some point some
people set that up and maintain it....

LSD