Gotta love this response:

-------------------------------------[99ABF8]

Leo Simons,

Your ticket concerning 'Ticket: aanval.com mailconfig' has a new response.

Message:

System is operating as intended. Loop was already in place and prevented
further damage past 10 messages.

Ticket closed.

---
Instruction:
To respond, simply use the reply button within your email client.
---

Ticket ID: 99ABF8
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Aanval Product Support