Gav.... wrote:

> Thanks for the detailed explanation, helps a lot.
>
> Sounds like your still a fair way off Maven2 support then, I don't
> Know Maven and can not really help with that I don't think. What should
> Forrest (and possibly Lenya too) do about these errors, David at Forrest
> mentioned about changing cocoons gump descriptor, what is involved in this,

Forrest uses Cocoon trunk which has changed to use Maven2.

The previous comments related to Cocoon were about
changing Cocoon's gump to use their 2.1 branch.

That would directly help Lenya's Gump but not Forrest's.
Actually it might help Forrest because at least we would
get an attempt to build and it might show that we could
revert to using Cocoon's 2.1 release branch.

> or should I talk to cocoon about it, I can not find any recent discussion
> about this so apologies if it has already been answered.

?? Searching for the word "Cocoon" found this:

Re: Metadata for Cocoon not correct anymore
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/63433

-David