Martin van den Bemt wrote on Monday, August 28, 2006 8:51 AM:

> Hmm an export will take the gump run to run eeeh a very long time..
> We just do a cvs / svn update afaik.

Well, there's always a trade-off. ;-)

BTW: There's one thing a svn up will not handle very good - the usage of
external Subversion links. I am not sure how frequently they are used within
the code base, but if you change the link "svn up" is not able to deal with the
remainders of the previous definition. While I guess, this is a rare situation,
it might be good to whipe the source from time to time anyway.

- Jörg