On Sep 9, 2006, at 5:51 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The following work was performed:
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/jaxen/gump_work/update_jaxen.html
Work Name: update_jaxen (Type: Update)
Work ended in a state of : Failed
Elapsed:
Command Line: cvs -q -z3 - d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/projects/jaxen/ scm update -P -d -A
[Working Directory: /usr/local/gump/public/workspace/cvs/jaxen]
/home/projects/jaxen/scm: no such repository

What is up with Codehaus anyway. I'm seeing two projects fail in exactly this way. Also, their Annogen thing fails its svn checkout but I think I may have that fixed. The Subversion information on their page is broken but I found it.

Jaxen and Jmock are visible through Codehaus' Fisheye. Does that mean they have been migrated to Subversion? This is not reflected through their websites and svn.{jaxen,jmock}.codehaus.org don't resolve.

What can we do about this? Do we communicate with these Codehaus groups? Is there overlap? Their mailinglists don't seem to have archives.

Or do we just revers-engineer their svn setup?

Thanks,

S.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://www.temme.net/sander/