On Wed, 20 Jun 2007, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I believe I had corrected the gump problem by amending the property
> for the jar name earlier (by copying what the bcel m2 gump config
> had):

Yes, but as you later found out, it doesn't work.  It was my attempt
to force mvn into using a specific jar name, but it failed.

For bcel I simply adjusted the <jar> line to whatever mvn thinks the
name should be.

We generally prefer to force our name so we don't need to adjust the
descriptor for every change in the version but - like with any other
case where Gump's and mvn's ideas collide - we had to give in for now.