On Aug 27, 2007, at 11:01 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Log:
Removing log4j 1.3 project descriptor

Removed:
    gump/metadata/project/logging-log4j.xml

That's not enough, it has to be removed from the profile as well.
I've just done that.

Stefan

Sorry, I had removed it from my local copy of the profile many days ago but must have been interrupted before committing and was thinking that it was continuing to run even though it was removed from the profile. Goodbye log4j 1.3.