On Sat, 1 Sep 2007, Martin Marinschek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> you keep sending us mails like the following - but we don't build
> with ANT, but with Maven. Can you change your setup accordingly?

right now Gump doesn't really support Maven2 builds, so I went ahead
and disabled the Myfaces builds completely.

You should probably discuss whether you want to receive any
notifications from Gump at all when/if Maven2 support is working as
well as we'd want it to.  It's not as if we'd want to impose anything
on you.

It is "our" setup as in Gump's and Mayface's, any Apache committer can
change it 8-)