On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, Sander Temme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is this:
>
> http://clarus.apache.org/turbine-fulcrum/fulcrum-yaafi/gump_work/
> build_turbine-fulcrum_fulcrum-yaafi.html
>
> something that'd be downloaded from a repository? I tried building
> without the --offline switch but it wouldn't:

which means it doesn't build outside of Gump either.  strange.

> I hardly know anything about Maven.  How would this be resolved?

We can turn it into an installed package and add a <depend> to yaafi,
that should work.  I had a quick look at the source tree and it seems
as if it was built using Ant and didn't require too many things - at
least if <http://jamonapi.cvs.sourceforge.net/jamonapi/jamonapi/lib/>
is all that is required we can probably build it right away (I'd
expect jetty to be a test time dependency only).

I may find a bit of time to look into it later.