On Wed, 19 Sep 2007, Bill Barker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

I think there are two different versions of Tomcat involved, one in
catalina.jar and one in catalina_tomcat4.jar.  The first one is used
during the first javac task, the second on the second.  With only
Tomcat4 the first task will fail.

Somehow Gump ignores my build.sysclasspath setting, I guess we make
sure that it is not overridden or that the workspace setting takes
precedence.  Need to dive into the code here.