Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On Fri, 19 Oct 2007, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Possibilities
 -we arent setting up the properties file right
 -its not being read off the classpath
 -the smartfrog-18102007.jar isnt where it should be

Today the smartfrog build says:

sfJar:
      [jar] Building jar:
/srv/gump/public/workspace/smartfrog/smartfrog/dist/lib/smartfrog-21102007.jar

while the smartfrog components build seems to be looking for
/srv/gump/public/workspace/smartfrog/smartfrog/dist/lib/smartfrog-3.12.007dev.jar

in smartfrog.classpath while java.class.path is empty.  Somewhere
along the way you seem to be losing the CLASSPATH settings.

-I'd have expected <available> to not worry about the smartfrog.classpath and just pass in the java classpath
. If that is empty, then we do have a problem

I'm using Ivy to choreograph the order of building things, and then <subant>. I wonder if that is the cause