"Robert Burrell Donkin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>i added some activeMQ integration code into JAMES but i can't see a
>project descriptor for activeMQ in gump. have i just missed it?

I haven't seen a commit message for this, so I doubt that it is there.

>if not, activeMQ is mavenised - is there a special arrangement for
>this...?

I haven't had time to look if the M2 repository change is working yet.  If
it is, then you have no chance of activeMQ ever building, since it depends
on a bunch of projects that don't build (actually pretty much nothing is
building at the moment, since junit is broken :).  In this case, activeMQ
would probably need to be a packaged project, unless you don't care that
Gump won't run James ;).

If the repository change isn't working yet, then it's just a matter of
specifing a <mvn /> tag for the build task.  This will build activeMQ
against the maven-specified versions (and so is virtually useless to the
activeMQ community).  But it at least lets the James community know if the
activeMQ community makes an incompatible change.