On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Merge some changes from trunk, most notably mvn handling via
> repository proxy, but also PRE and POST scripts, configurable make
> command and a few Solaris related changes

There are still a few changes that I didn't merge, in particular
trunk makes a module and all projects contained in it fail if an
update fails - I think this is a bit too harsh.

Other than that we should be ready to make mvn builds work "the Gump
way" now, apart from the glitches we are probably going to see over
the next few days.