2008/5/2 Stefan Bodewig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Fri, 2 May 2008, sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>  > It looks like the -B parameter suppresses these - any chance it
>  > could be added to the M2 command-line?
>
>  should be easy to do once svn is writable again, I was getting annoyed
>  by them as well, but not enough to bother looking up a way to supress
>  them.  Will "batch mode" change anything else?

Well it seemed to work for me in a very simple local test.

The -B flag just means batch (non-interactive) mode, so it _ought_ to
be suitable for Gump.

BTW, I tried the property:

maven.download.meter and set it to bootstrap and silent

It did not seem to work for me with M2; perhaps that is an M1 thing