On 11/07/2008, Stefan Bodewig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Thu, 10 Jul 2008, sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >
>  > On 10/07/2008, Maarten Coene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > > Hi,
>  > >
>  > >  I just noticed that the project "ivy-tests" is failing for some time
> now, however, we didn't receive any notification mail.
>  > >  Any idea why this is the case?
>  >
>  > I noticed the same problem with JMeter.
>  >
>  > Maybe build failure detection has changed or is not working?
>

> I don't think it is anything on Gump's side, but more likely some
>  change to the mailing list setup (Sebb would know better than me).

I don't know about other MLs, but the JMeter one certainly has not
changed in ages.

>  There hasn't been any code change to Gump in months.

Gump mails are certainly being sent/received by some projects, so it
can't be a general mail problem.

Maybe the problem is with detecting whether to send an email after an
error has occurred?

As far as I can make out, the log files don't seem to record whether
or not an e-mail was sent - only if an e-mail was sent and there was
an error. Though in at least some of the cases reported as errors, the
e-mail was received anyway...