On 2009-01-03, Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Repeating as I suspect the gump email got stuck in moderation.

sorry, I took a few days without email over christmas and between the
years and when I came back I couldn't moderate in the post because it
had already expired.  The same seems to have happened to the rest of
the moderators (there are three of us IIRC).

After Bill's changes it seems as if the build now fails to find the
classes created during the build (the javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.core is
supposed to be part of the standard taglib and not of anything
provided by Tomcat, right?).

If so, adding back the work elements should help and I'll just go
ahead and do that.  Once/if you switch to mvn, the work entries can be
removed since they are irrelevant there.