We've had some build failures due to an outdated jdtcore eclipse jar (Tomcat 
in particular).  Since for all practical purposes, this is the only eclipse 
jar that projects <depend /> on, I only replaced this jar and only on vmgump 
(which AFAIK is the only one I have a login to).  I backed up the previous 
jar to jdtcore-3.1.jar in case anybody has strong objections.  While the 
directory is now mis-named, jdtcore.jar is now at 3.4.2.

I did it this way, since without access to helios and claris, I wanted a 
solution that didn't involve changing metadata.  Of course, the true 
gump-way &trade; would be to make eclipse a built project ;). 




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscr...@gump.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: general-h...@gump.apache.org

Reply via email to