On 2/11/09 3:30 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

It used to be a different error when Bela pinged you, I guess.

Gump sets up Ant in a way that makes Ant ignore all your
buildfile-internal classpath settings and initially the schema
generation failed because Ant couldn't load your Schema-Compiler.

I then changed the classpath to contain your "classes" directory and
now we have a different error.

Right now the problem is that you have a svn trunk version of
xml-apis.jar (which is configured to uses Xalan for TraX) but no Xalan
itself on the CLASSPATH Gump provides.

Will be fixed in a second and will hopefully make the next build work
again.

Many thanks for taking care of this issue!

Stefan
That is what we suspected. I am glad we were able to resolve this
issue rather quickly.

Regards,
Vladimir