On 2009-03-30, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 06:24 +0200, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> You really only need to add a junitreport element that points to the
>> surefire target directory and all test reports are published.  Sorry
>> it isn't documented in an obvious way.

> Did that (see commit messages), but surefire-reports link always pointed
> at an empty folder.

I'll take a look at that, hmm, looks as if there was just a directory
level missing.  The build log says

,----
| Surefire report directory:
/srv/gump/public/workspace/httpcomponents/httpcore/httpcore/target/surefire-reports
`----

which is one "httpcore" more than the Gump descriptor contains.  I'll
fix that.  <home> doesn't apply to <junitreport>, maybe it should.

> I did try hard before giving up.

In no way did I want to question that.