[mixed up CC-Header and subject line, sorry]

,----
`----

On 2009-04-13, Thomas Vandahl <t...@apache.org> wrote:

> We are currently in the process of changing the structure of our
> project in SVN.

Good luck.

> I will try to change the references in the Gump files to point to
> the actual trunk. BTW, we will switch to Maven-2 as the main build
> system. Is there something we need to take care of with respect to
> Gump?

Maven2 support is pretty solid by now, the only major problem we
haven't managed to solve is that of artifact names.  You (or anybody
who sees the build failure and wants to fix it) will have to modify
the jar names whenever you change the version since we haven't found
any way to tell mvn to use a fixed name of our choice from the CLI.

Cheers