On 2009-09-09, Bill Barker <billwbar...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Ok, so much for that theory :(.

Those others really fail because the mvn proxy is returning a 404 on the
commons-lang jar because it thinks it can serve it but the jar is no
longer there.

It looks as if the problem occurs when the complete run reaches eight
hours or more.  Then again I'd expect the statistics actor to use the
connection after each and every build so the connection is supposed to
be busy - but I'm not yet familiar with that part of the Gump code base
and have zero experience with mysql myself (we prefer to pay for our
RDBMS 8-).

I'm currently working going through the code in order to see where a
"retry on error" logic could best be introduced.