On 2009-09-21, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21/09/2009, Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On 2009-09-19, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> JMeter currently depends on some legacy Excalibur modules:

>>> excalibur-datasource-1.1.1.jar
>>> excalibur-i18n-1.1.jar
>>> excalibur-instrument-1.0.jar
>>> excalibur-logger-1.1.jar
>>> excalibur-pool-1.2.jar

>> We used to provide some of them as "packaged projects" until last Friday
>>  when I removed all packages that weren't used by Ant or Maven 1 built
>>  projects.  It shouldn't be too difficult to add them back, but the
>>  effect would be the same as using <work> so I'd say stick with <work>.

> Surely <work> requires that the package be stored within SVN?

Absolutely.  If your goal is to get rid off the jars in svn, then we
will have to provide those as packaged projects.

Do you require all four of them?  The old excalibur-legacy project had
i18n-1.1 and instrument-1.0, the others should still be available as
Gump-built projects.