On 30/03/2010, Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Brett,
>

>  Brett Randall wrote:
>
>  > In relation to the long-outstanding build failure of BSF:
>  > http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-bsf3/jakarta-
>  bsf3/gump_work/build_jakarta-bsf3_jakarta-bsf3.html
>  >
>  > I'd like to check the contents of the file
>  > /srv/gump/public/workspace/jakarta-bsf3/gump_mvn_settings.xml .  Is that
>  > file publicly available, and/or how can I review its contents?  I'm
>  > wondering if the Gump local repository location for project builds changed
>  > in a way incompatible with the BSF/Gump build some time ago.
>

> bsf-engines is missing, because it is not deployed.

But it *is* installed as part of the build.xml that downloads the
engines and runs retroweaver on them - have a look earlier in the
build output:

http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-bsf3/jakarta-bsf3/gump_work/build_jakarta-bsf3_jakarta-bsf3.html
<snip>

     [exec] [INFO] [install:install-file {execution: default-cli}]
     [exec] [INFO] Installing
/srv/gump/public/workspace/jakarta-bsf3/bsf-engines/target/bsf-engines-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/gump/.m2/repository/org/apache/bsf/bsf-engines/3.0-SNAPSHOT/bsf-engines-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

> Therefore it is also missing in the official 3.0 release ...

No, that's because the Maven artifacts were not included in the release vote.