On 2010-04-16, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 16/04/2010, bode...@apache.org <bode...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Author: bodewig
>>  Date: Fri Apr 16 14:27:48 2010
>>  New Revision: 934914

>>  Log:
>>  remove references to commons-transaction

>>  Modified:
>>     gump/metadata/project/db-ojb.xml
>>     gump/metadata/project/jakarta-slide.xml

> Oops, sorry, forgot there might be dependencies...

Well, one is dead anyway (OJB doesn't build on Java6 and hasn't seen a
commit in more than two years) and the other one is heading towards the
Attic, it wouldn't have done much harm.

Once we start removing Slide and Taglibs things will become more
difficult since there are quite a few dependencies on slide-webdavlib
(will need an installed package for the Ant and Maven 1 based builds)
and taglibs-standard (can be replaced by something in tomcat svn?).