On 2010-05-31, Curt Arnold wrote:

> On May 31, 2010, at 1:31 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>> this is likely not what you have intended (the "unchanged" bit).

> Sorry about that.  The changes that I wanted were lingering in an
> unsaved window on my editor.

Been there, done that.

> Here are the pertinent facts,

>  <svn repository="asf" dir="logging/log4j/branches/BRANCH_2_0_EXPERIMENTAL"/>

> Maven multi-project pom.xml in root.

> Some unit tests depend on oro and junit3.

If you want to, please go ahead and make the changes yourself.
Otherwise I can do so later today.  Please add optional dependencies on
commons-collections and velocity-engine as well since mvn is going to
download those for some plugins.

> Don't care about artifacts at the moment

Just remove the jar-Elements.

> p.s.: I know I'm overdue at looking at the log4cxx failures.

The failures are due to changes in APR land.  apt-util has been merged
with apr and apr itself has changed the directory layout of its
installation.