Hi,

we've gotten a new virtual machine running Ubuntu 10.4 that is going to
replace the current vmgump main machine.  It is currently building at
the results are at <http://vmgump2.apache.org/gump/public/>.

The current run is expected to fix a few problems of the last run where
I tried to use Maven 1.1 instead of 1.0.2 for Maven 1.x builds - it just
didn't work out.

Right now it uses OpenJDK6 (64bit) instead of the Sun JVM vmgump used.
There are a few build errors that I think stem from this (IMHO at least
Batik and dist-xerces) - we could either keep with OpenJDK and see
whether the projects are able to adapt or install the Oracle JVM for
Linux, I'm not sure what the best option will be.

vmgump2 sends nag emails to me right now, but if the current run works
like I expect it to, I'll enable nagging there and turn off nagging on
vmgump.