Hey guys,

On 8/9/10 5:17 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On 2010-08-08, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
vmgump2 sends nag emails to me right now, but if the current run works
like I expect it to, I'll enable nagging there and turn off nagging on
vmgump.

Done now.  Starting midnight GMT vmgump2 will take over as the
"official" machine.

Just checking in after ignoring my e-mail for some 2 months (*). Sorry I missed all the fun! Awesome work, though!

Are you guys all up and running again now or is there anything more that needs attention? For example did you figure out the wonders of mysql to the degree you wanted to? Let me know.

cheers,

Leo

(*) I can totally recommend it ;)